(*) Si tu expediente de inscripción es apto antes del 15/01/2018 (recepción de todo el
expediente, entrevista y 1er pago realizado), el viaje te saldrá TOTALMENTE GRATIS.
Day 1 :
- Arrival at Newark Airport (EWR),
* Visit to Jersey Gardens DiscountMall (if times permits)
* Visit to Times Square (one hour free time) and group picture * Dinner at John's Pizza in Times Square
* Chek into hotel for a good night rest
Day 2 :
* Breakfast in the hotel
* Visit to Gran Central Station
* Walk to Top of the Rocks for a great view of the City
* 1 1/2 hours to walk on 5th Avenue from Rockefeller Center to Central Park
* Walk as a group to the Time-Warner Building
* Have a lunch at Whole Foods (on your own)
* 3PM - exciting ride on "The Beast", a speedboat ride that takes you around the Statue of Liberty * Bus ride to Central Park - one hour in the park
* Back to Times Square for dinner at Bubbs Gump Restaurant
Day 3 :
* Breakfast in the hotel
* Walk on the High Line (a park made from an old railroad track system), with a short stop at the Chelsea Market
* Next a Photo Op at the Flatiron Building (an icon NYC buiding)
* Thirty (30) minute visit to Chinatown/Little Italy
* Walk on the Brooklyn Bridge. Next walk across Wall Street, where you will see the NY Stock Exchange and Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as our first President
* A walk to the 9/11 Memorial (the two reflecting ponds are where the original World Trade Center was located)
* Bus ride to Greenwich Village/Soho. Time for shopping in this quaint and famous area
* Dinner at eitherHard Rock Café or Planet Hollywood
* Return to hotel for a short departure meeting
Day 4 :
Departure to Newark Airport (EWR) for flights to host families.
* Transfer by flight departing time all day
(*) sujeto a modificaciones
"BEST TRIP EVER !"
"El city trip ha sido genial. Te permite conocer a otros jóvenes que participan en el mismo programa y descubrir Nueva York!"
"Ha sido muy interesante y un gran descubrimiento. Es también una buena manera de introducirse en el mundo americano.
"Viaje super interesante que permite descubrir una super ciudad y conocer a otros alumnos de intercambio WEP !"
"It was amazing !"
"I loved it ! It was the first time in New York and I really enjoyed it"
"A good way to get through a lot in a small amount of time"
"It was absolutely magic ! I had an amazing trip and I'll leave with stars in my eyes. Thank you !"
"Totally worth the price, really awesome !"
"I had a lot of fun and I met a lot of friends. New York is amazing !"